- The premiums are annual – for a one year period – from September 1 to August 31 and are paid in monthly installments. Supplemental plan includes Base Plan Coverage.
- Base Plan premiums are pro-rated in the first year only from the date coverage begins until the policy re-issue date, each year on September 1st. Base Plan premiums are non-refundable and non-cancellable until the policy renewal date.
- If the insured purchased the Supplemental Plan and returned home early he/she may request a refund for unused units of coverage. No downgrade in coverage or refund of premium is permitted under the Supplemental Plan if a claim has been incurred prior to your request. Proof of early return is required.
- If the insured cancels their Supplemental Plan prior to their date of departure, the insured must pay the Base Plan premium for the remainder of the policy year.
- For premium rates, contact the Plan Administrator, Johnson Inc.
The insured will receive written notification of the re-issue in advance of the September 1st re-issue date. Coverage will continue at re-issue for the next policy year, unless written notice of termination is provided by the insured to the Plan Administrator, Johnson Inc. within sixty (60) days from the first premium deduction for that policy year.